Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sorry about this....

But I am TIRED with a capital EXHAUSTED. I promise a full post tomorrow, and a detailed recap of today at the same time. So please don't give up on me yet, I will make it worth your while!

TL:DR - I is too damn old to be gettin' up at too DARK o'clock to deal with these youngin's and their NEED for instant gratification and their "ME ME ME" attitudes....  - NOW GET OFF MY LAWN!!! 


...now wait a goshdarn minute; was that a life-sized battle-damaged gold-plated AT-ST* I just saw over there?!?! SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!
Ahem....Now more about my day.... ;-)

A couple of  pics to show ya a bit of what I was up against - better resolutions at Flickr 



And that was at 7pm today, at only one end of the Convention Center!

Wish me luck tomorrow - better update in the making....


*I absolutely LOVE hyphens...and ellipses too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment